Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reading and Learning and Reading

I'm so grateful to have a library system that allows me to read a great list of Pagan/Wiccan books!  I recently received and read books by Dorothy Morrison and Raymond Buckland that I found incredibly helpful!  I've started keeping a list of things to include in my Book of Shadows.  Quotes, recipes, spells... yay!  I'm enjoying learning so much!

I've had a bit of a breakthrough with my Tarot deck, as well.  I did a reading for Hubby and instead of trying to remember the interpretations of the cards to tell me what his reading was, I let the cards tell me more.  I looked at them and went with my gut and didn't worry about the picture that was on the card, or whether the card was upside down or right side up or whatever.  And I felt a much stronger connection with the cards than I have until this point.  It was wonderful!

I knew people said I needed to let my intuition tell me what the cards were saying, but I didn't fully understand what they meant, and I figured I needed a foundation of meaning first.  But I get it now.  And I'm much more excited about reading now!  Hooray!

No comments: