Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's in the cards?

I'm beginning to feel much more connected to my Tarot Deck lately.  I have a Robin Wood deck, and I do readings frequently, as well as just go through the cards to see what my intuition tells me about the cards.  It's helping.

There are still some cards whose meanings are unclear to me, but I'm learning.  Sometimes when I do a reading, I'll write in my mirror book what the cards mean.  Physically writing it helps me remember better.

I know that a lot of Tarot is intuition.  What are the cards saying to me?  And it's those intuition interpretations I need to work on.  As I learn more about the Tarot and gain a stronger connection with the deck, I know I'll feel more comfortable with readings.

I'd like to get a reading done by someone more experienced at some point.  When I do a reading for myself, I feel like I'm kind of bumbling through the reading to learn the answer to my question.  Someone with more experience can give me a better sense of a situation, and then I can also learn more about how to interpret the cards if I see them being read and interpreted.

No comments: