Thursday, October 16, 2008

Full Moon

A couple of nights ago, Hubby and I walked to get our mail a little late at night.  It was quiet and cool and there were very few clouds in the sky.  I looked up and saw the full moon, and it was gorgeous.

I've always loved the moon, but last night felt different.  As I looked up at the bright, white orb hanging in the black sky, I could feel energy welling up inside me.  I could feel myself becoming refreshed and cleansed while I walked outside, and I couldn't keep myself from looking up at the moon.

The moon is representative of the Goddess, and when I picture the Goddess, I see Her walking along a rocky beach under a full moon and clear night sky.  Seeing the moon last night made me feel much more closely connected with the Goddess.  I'd have stayed outside for the rest of the night if I could have.  I wanted to just breathe in the moonlight as long as I could.

It was a unique experience for me, and one that I'll never forget.

Blessed Be!

No comments: