Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Official...

Hubby & I are moving in with his parents for a little while, just until we can have a more stable financial foundation.

It will be interesting, considering Hubby's parents are devoutly Catholic and I am...less so, but it'll be fine.  It will definitely take some pressure off, will allow Hubby to focus on getting healthy, and will give me a little more free time.

In other news, I found a necklace I'd love to have, so I'm making Hubby get it for me for Yule (well, we're celebrating a traditional Christmas with family).  Or I'll buy it anyway, and he can find something else to give me.  Nearly all the jewelry I have is Christian, and while I still wear the medallion for the patron saint of writers occasionally, I'd really love to have at least one Pagan necklace to wear.  (That site also has an athame I'd really like to have!)

This is going to be an interesting couple of weeks as Hubby & I move and get settled at his parents' house.  Hopefully, we'll both be a lot more relaxed by Yule.

3 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Hope this works out for you guys and gives you time to regroup. I lived with my inlaws for 6 months about 10 years ago. It wasn't easy, lol, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been either! Good luck!

v said...

You've been tagged! Enjoy!

http://dragondreamsofme.blogspot.com/

Elienne said...

Thanks, Mrs. B. It's going to be strange, especially with the recent news we've gotten, but it shouldn't be too long.

(Will certainly make Sabbats interesting!)